Brethren In Print
- Kevin D. O'Rourke, O.P., editor. Fandal Collection. A memorial volume of homilies of Damian Fandal, O.P. is available for the asking. Mail requests to: Kevin O'Rourke, O.P., Center for Health Care Ethics, 1402 South Grand, SN 519, St. Louis, MO 63104. Fax to: (314) 268 - 5150. E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thomas O'Meara, O.P.. "Leaving the Baroque: The Fallacy of Restoration in the Postconciliar Era," America, February 3, 1996.
- Charles Bouchard, O.P. Whatever Happened to Sin? Ligouri, MO: Ligouri Publications, 1996.
- Richard Peddicord, O.P. Gay & Lesbian Rights - A Question: Social Ethics or Social Justice? Kansas City, MO: Sheed & Ward, 1996.
- Patrick Norris, O.P. "Priestly Celibacy: A Gracious Gift, A Needed Witness," Ligourian. 84 (1996): 20-26.
- Richard Woods, O.P. "Once and Future Cities," Para.Doxa. 2 (1996): 81-83.
- Richard Woods, O.P. "By Words," Presence. 2 (1996): 57-61.
| Index |